Sabtu, 23 Ogos 2014

New Game : Swing Copters

How patient are you? Where is your limit until you lose yourself? 

Swing Copters, is the new game that has been released recently by none other then the creator of the most famous/addictive game Flappy Bird, Dong Nguyen. This new game uses the same graphic technic (pixelated) and all you need to do is to tap on your smartphone touchscreen repeatedly.


To sum up the game experience, (in my opinion) this game is a totally pure cruel and evil and crazy and wasting my time and make me mad and make me eat a lot and eat someone and lose my temper again and again and againnnnn!!.

Hmmm.. Back to the story, so what the game does is you need to get the helicopter as high up as possible. Sound simple right? Ohh no, it became worse as you need to control the copter as it changes direction rapidly at will. 

This is by far the most difficult game I ever played (mobile gaming). You can download Swing Copters (if you dare) for free on iOS and Android devices. May the force be with you my young Padawan.

Let's watch the gameplay.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan